First post
This is my first post on the 260Z blog. I'd like to keep it up to date with my thoughts, findings and photos as I complete my project.
A bit of background... The car I'm working on is a 1977 260Z 2+2 (Yes... they made 260Z's in Australia until 1978 I believe!!) Basically, it has been stripped down to the bare shell with all parts being restored, replaced and repainted as we put it back together. The aim is not to be a purely authentic restoration but at the same time I'm not looking to do any crazy mods.
I guess the rebuild stage is nearly done now. I'm hoping to finalise a lot of the work over the Christmas / New Year break.
Photos to be added soon!!
A bit of background... The car I'm working on is a 1977 260Z 2+2 (Yes... they made 260Z's in Australia until 1978 I believe!!) Basically, it has been stripped down to the bare shell with all parts being restored, replaced and repainted as we put it back together. The aim is not to be a purely authentic restoration but at the same time I'm not looking to do any crazy mods.
I guess the rebuild stage is nearly done now. I'm hoping to finalise a lot of the work over the Christmas / New Year break.
Photos to be added soon!!

1 Comments:
Hey Chrisopher, It's looking good!
Post a Comment
<< Home